Monday, September 1, 2008

The Busy Life of a 3 Year Old

Forget my multivitamins, if I could harness the energy my 3 year old has, I would be a spring chicken! It's amazing how a little one can go all day, not take a nap, stay up late and still wake up raring to go! I keep reminding myself how quickly this time will pass, so i'm enjoying all the fun he brings! We spent a busy weekend with him - we went to a Durham Bulls game with Grandma & Grandaddy, went to a Japanese steak house with our good friends, and played at the park. I'll throw in a picture of Cooper for good measure, too!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shellie! I love reading your blog! The pics are great and cute. I can't believe how big Jackson is!!
Take care!
Kristen `

Snyder Family said...

Great pictures. I love the one at the Bulls game.

Jen said...

Isn't that the truth though? I don't know where Dylan has all his energy from either. Wish I had it. The pictures are adorable.